On this date the was organized, with only six charter members. The congregation met in Lewis Hall on the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and Johnson Street. In 1853, they moved into a new building opposite Lewis Hall where they remained until 1892.
© 2015, ↑ Racine Wisconsin News
Technical Support Information = firstname.lastname@example.org Powered by WordPress -
Designed by Gabfire Themes