1856 – Holy Redeemer Church Dedicated

On this date the at 120 West Johnson Street in Madison was dedicated. Founded by a break-away group of parishoners from comprised of German immigrants from Bavaria, Wuerttemberg, Baden, Switzerland, and the Rhine provinces, Holy Redeemer offered worship services in German conducted by Father Michael Haider. [Source: , p.15]

1856 – Holy Redeemer Church Dedicated

On this date the at 120 West Johnson Street in Madison was dedicated. Founded by a break-away group of parishoners from comprised of German immigrants from Bavaria, Wuerttemberg, Baden, Switzerland, and the Rhine provinces, Holy Redeemer offered worship services in German conducted by Father Michael Haider. [Source: , p.15]