Racine County Workforce and other locations will be accepting applications for GE Medical starting on 10/16/2015. Applications will not be distributed until 8:00AM on Friday.
The work location is in Milwaukee/Waukesha area GE Healthcare Opportunity
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. GE is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently accepting applications for Production Assembler/Tester positions.
– Assemble, inspect, and perform appropriate tests on mechanical and electrical assemblies and
subsystems from written or verbal instructions.
– Perform fitting, aligning and secondary machining where necessary.
– Perform specified inspection and test functions and evaluate/repair assemblies as required to meet
– Perform a variety of electrical, mechanical and chemical operations required to produce detector arrays
for imaging systems.
– Perform all processing and/ or manufacturing operations consistent with the production of metal ceramic
frame tubes, in a clean room environment.
– May be required to set up and tear down complex computer controlled mechanical and electrical
– High school diploma or GED
– Prior electronic/mechanical assembly experience
– Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using decimals and fractions
– Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings
– Ability to use standard electrical/mechanical measuring devices
– Willingness to take a drug test
– Willingness to submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal
history, and educational background
– Able to perform all applicable physical demands required of the position
– Medical Device assembly/test experience
– Demonstrated ability to perform assembly work requiring high level of bi-modal and fine motor dexterity
– Experience in a regulated industry, working under a Quality Management System
Applications must be received by 10/30/2015. They will be used to create a hiring pool for use through 10/30/2016
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON AT ANY GE LOCATION