June 4-5 is the perfect weekend to try a new outdoors activity or return to one you haven’t tried in a long time. Challenge yourself and try them all!
Free Fishing June 4-5
- On June 4-5 Wisconsin residents and visitors can fish anywhere for free in Wisconsin. No license is needed — this includes inland trout and Great Lakes trout and salmon fishing.
- New to fishing or just need to brush up on your casting? Attend one of the free fishing clinics being hosted around the state.
- Free fishing equipment for loan at 50 state parks, DNR offices, and partner organizations.
- Fishing rules such as limits, size and species of fish that you can keep do apply during free fishing weekend.
State Parks Free Fun Weekend June 4-5
- On June 4 and 5, all state parkvehicle admission fees on all DNR-owned properties are waived.
- All state trail pass fees on all DNR-owned properties are waived.
- Cooperatively-run state trails also may waive fees on this day.
Free Trails June 4-5
- On June 4 & 5, all state trail pass fees on all DNR-owned properties are waived.
- Cooperatively-run state trails also may waive fees.
Ride free ATV/UTV weekend June 4-5
For more information visit the State of Wisconsin DNR Website at