Letsch Staffing is HIRING! Many positions in assembly,factory, office and skilled trades! Apply online today at Letsch Staffing! or you can call 262-886-8179
Letsch Staffing Services
Creating a successful partnership between experienced employees and great businesses.
8411 Corporate Drive , Suite 200 , Mount Pleasant Wisconsin United States 53406
The SMT Operator will work as part of a team responsible for operating a Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process line, ensuring completed work meets all quality standards.
• Sets up and operates a variety of automatic machines including screen printer, pick and place machines, reflow oven, and Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machine used
• Changes out and/or replenishes feeders on SMT machines to maximize productive run time
• Troubleshoots machine error conditions in order to rectify the problem and return to production
• Escalates issues to Lead or Supervisor as appropriate
• Performs quality inspections throughout and at the end of the process line, ensuring completed work meets all quality standards
• Performs general rework and repair of PCBs according to IPC-A-610 specifications
• Follows established safety and Electrostatic Dissipation (ESD) guidelines and usage of protective gear
• Maintains a clean and organized work station and recycles/disposes of scrap materials
• Cross-trains in other areas and provides training to coworkers as needed to build flexibility of the Production team
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Must be able to perform all AOI functions including scanning product on Vision 309 and Fusion machine.
Must be able to operate the VRS machines for defect verification and also use scopes for verification and rework of defects; also must be able to operate the Post Etch Punch machine and the individual must be able to kit all the product and make travelers to send jobs to Lamination.
Candidate must be experienced in using measuring devices or scopes to measure the line width and space of the product being processed.
Position requires experience in the following areas:
• In process Inspection
• Final inspection
• Help catch panels from Resist strip or developing machine
A minimum of one year experience in all AOI functions is required. The candidate must have good written and oral communications skills and understand process travelers, customer specifications and tolerances specified on travelers or blueprints.
NETWORK SERVICE LIASON
• Need to have strong attention to detail
• Will be sending out emails to clients
• Doing research quotes on products
• Accounting background
• Doing research for the sales team
• Strong data entry
• Strong knowledge of Excel/spreadsheets
• Need to be very organized
• Hours are 7:30 – 4:30
ASSEMBLY JOBS AVAILABLE
Looking for good strong candidates.
1st & 2nd shifts.
Long term assignment that can become permanent for right candidate.
Must be able to lift 25-30lbs consistently
Have reliable transportation
Starting @ 10.00/hr
BUFFERS & SANDERS
If you have worked on cars before this is helpful
Assemblers need to be mechanically inclined
Company is Fiber-Tech Inc.
Basic CNC operator
2nd shift & weekend shift
Milling & Lathe experience
DIE CAST OPERATOR
Sets up and operates die casting machine to cast parts.
Bolts die section in position and adjusts stroke of ram.
Blows metal fragments from die surfaces, using air hose, and brushes lubricant into die cavity and onto plunger.
Hand ladles molten metal into chamber of machine when operating cold-chamber.
Pushes button to close & lock dies; activate plunger that forces molten metal into die cavities.
Removes casting after dies open automatically, pliers/tongs.
FORK LIFT CERTIFIED
•Pick orders with various types of equipment (forklifts, reach trucks, and stock pickers).
•Work in team environment to get job done.
•Move product and enter into computer.
•Pick, pack, and release orders.
•Ensure order accuracy with attention to detail.
•Occasional local deliveries when necessary.
•Various other duties as assigned.
•Clean Driving record
The job duties of a general laborer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials and using a variety of tools and machines, such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment. Laborers set up and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures.
Compensation: $10 + based on experience.
Need to have a machining background. Strong math skills and good inspection skills. Must have reliable transportation.
Company is Fiber-Tech Inc.
• 20-25 hours per week
• Web Marketing
• Project Management
• Bill of Lading
• 1st shift position
• Experience preferred
• Previous manufacturing experience needed
• Manufacturing scheduling
2nd & 3rd Shift
Attention to detail and quality control experience
2nd shift $10 and up
3rd shift $10 and up
Pay is based on experience