Career fair being held on May 13th from 1-4 p.m at the Racine Marriott located at 7111 Washington Ave., in Racine.
This Event Requires Jobseeker Pre-Screening:
Pre-Screening Process for Admission Ticket:
There are four steps to follow to receive an admission ticket
1. Register on Job Center of Wisconsin!
2 Complete the “Self Assessment Survey“
This, too, is found on Job Center of Wisconsin.
1. Click on “Job Seeker Tools”
2. Click on “Self Assessment Survey” complete and print
3. Update your Resume for Review during Pre-Screening Complete, save and print your Self Assessment Survey. You’ll need it … and your resume to obtain an Admission ticket to the Job Fair.
4. Go to one of the Workforce Development Center Locationons for an Admission Ticket:
Racine: 1717 Taylor Ave. Racine, WI Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Burlington Location: 496 McCanna Pkwy. Burlington, WI Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Kenosha Location: 8600 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.