NOW HIRING-Production Assistants needed in Pleasant Prairie
Pleasant Prairie plastics injection manufacture is looking for Entry Level Production Associate to assist in production of plastic molds. Ideal candidates need to have willingness to learn different roles and responsibilities. Wage increases will be given as candidate progresses through training. The starting wage is $10.00 per hour. $14.00 per hour is an achievable goal within the first year of employment.
All shifts needed.
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Hand-sort pallets/product accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate manufacturer, quality and grade, as determined through visual inspection process.
- Inspect and determine level of repair pallet needs following established repair criteria.
- Sort pallets/products accurately, based on appropriate quality and grade, as determined through inspection and repair process.
- Perform sanitation, “Clean as You Go,” and good housekeeping practices.
- May be required to operate a Fork-Lift in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification to be provided).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting.
- Production-based position; must be able to effectively meet minimum production and quality requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
Interested applicants please call or email
11575 W. Theodore Trecker Way
Milwaukee WI 53214
414 921 3134