Perma Structo is looking to hire Concrete Finishers & Concrete Flatwork Laborers.
To apply for the job, please stop in to fill out an application or email your resume to email@example.com .
For information on Perma-Structo visit our website: www.permastructo.com .
Concrete Foundation/Flatwork General Laborers
Perma-Structo, Inc. is a poured wall contractor providing foundations in the Residential and light Commercial construction. We have been serving Southeast Wisconsin since 1965. Our company has 3 divisions and employs 35 individuals.
To continue our growth and success, we are looking to add more hard working individuals to our team with spring approaching. We look forward to finding qualified individuals willing to enhance their growth, as well as ours.
We are currently hiring for Concrete Flatwork Laborers & Concrete Finishers. Job duties include but are not limited to setting up, pouring and stripping of foundations and setting up, pouring, and finishing of flatwork.
In todays fast-past industry, projects are required to be finished in a short amount of time. Like most construction companies, hours worked daily can vary based on projects, weather conditions, & other job related schedules (normal hours could include, but not limited to 6AM-4PM M-F). As a family owned & operated company, we prioritize family first. We are flexible with our employees and are willing to try to work with your schedule.
* Be able to perform basic labor and construction duties
* Have 1+ year(s) of experience in concrete or similar construction job
* Have your own transportation to and from our office, transportation from office to job will be provided
* Have good communication skills and able to work with others on the job
* Able to lift and carry 50-100 lbs
* Hourly rates vary on the individuals experience and knowledge. Along with hourly rates, we offer a compensation package that is considered the best in our industry. A list of the compensations are as follows:
* After 90 days, you are eligible for health, dental & vision insurance. We pay a large portion of your monthly health insurance premiums.
* After 180 days, you are available for holiday pay. We pay for 6 holidays in a year.
* After 1 year, we contribute 3% towards your 401(k) plan. No matching required.