Racine Fire Department quickly extinguished kitchen fire Monday afternoon

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

RFD logoOn Monday January 25,2015 at 12:18 p.m. the Racine Fire Department responded to 3401 Third Ave, Racine. The homeowner of the residence, after seeing light smoke while opening his front door the home owner called 911. First arriving crews quickly extinguished and contained the fire to the kitchen area. The Red Cross was not requested due to the home being under renovation and unoccupied. This fire is currently under investigation. The home was turned over to the home owner. There were no injuries and estimated fire loss is $3,000.