On May 27,2016 at 1:04 p.m. the Racine County Communications Center received a call for a grease fire at Burger King located at 2723 Beck Drive in Rochester. The employee told dispatchers they were evacuating.
Sheriff’s Deputies arrived along with the Rochester and Waterford Fire Departments. Fire fighters quickly extinguished the fire. Fire crews are still on scene. No injuries were reported. The fire was contained to a small area and the business sustained some water damage as a result of crews fighting the fire. Dollar amount of damage is not known at this time.
At this time it is not known if there will be any extended time of closure to the business
Photos credit Matt Snorek